Moved to Verizon from T-Mobile

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I moved to Verizon from T-Mobile a couple of weeks ago. It was a bit of a rough start with getting the new phones and having them straighten out the first bill that isn't due for a couple of weeks but other than that there are a few things I like more about it already then T-Mobile.

Does anyone else have switched from T-Mobile to Verizon. The real test is how things go month by month. So we shall see.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Yep. I was with T-Mobile for about 2 or 3 years then swapped to Verizon last year when they introduced the unlimited plan.

Amy are you talking about the month to month on billing and such?
Month to month? I just meant I switched all my lines to them about 2 weeks ago. All new phones too through them plus the tablet I've had with them since Feb

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah you asked how things go month by month. I wasn't sure if you meant service or billing wise.

Also which plan did you go with ?
Month to month? I just meant I switched all my lines to them about 2 weeks ago. All new phones too through them plus the tablet I've had with them since Feb

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I went from Sprint to Verizon a year and a half ago and so far so good. Bill is a bit less than with Sprint, though I'm not looking forward to getting new phones with even more bloatware on them in the future...

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
So far I like it. I like that there were no down payments on the phones, just tax. iPhone 8 plus, two galaxy S9 pluses

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I recently left TMobile and switched to Verizon. So far Verizon is working very well, no complaints from me

I left TMobile due to getting quite a lot of calls that went straight to voicemail and wouldn't ring on my end. I understand that can be part of technology since it's not perfect but it happened way too much even with a band 12 and even band 71 phone so I was current with the latest bands.

I still use and like having a TMobile line on prepaid as a backup since I'm off work late and often drive home at 2am, so having both Verizon and TMobile works out. I never had issues calling out with TMobile, just inbound calls were a problem
All depending I may move one line back to TMobile, depends on offers coming up with the Note 9, etc.

thecaddyman

Aug 12, 2017
Visit site
All depending I may move one line back to TMobile, depends on offers coming up with the Note 9, etc.

Yeah TMobile is solid in a lot of ways. When band 71 gets more widespread things should be really good. I believe their band 12 is only 5x5 while band 71 is more on average.

That's why I like prepaid also. Gives feasible options for backup lines

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Yeah TMobile is solid in a lot of ways. When band 71 gets more widespread things should be really good. I believe their band 12 is only 5x5 while band 71 is more on average.

That's why I like prepaid also. Gives feasible options for backup lines
With the recent merger with Sprint, I'm not sure what'll happen with them. I imagine they'll get stronger overall.

thecaddyman

Aug 12, 2017
Visit site
With the recent merger with Sprint, I'm not sure what'll happen with them. I imagine they'll get stronger overall.

They should. Seems like TMobile low band 600 and sprints higher bands should give way to a great network.

I still wonder if it will get approval from the gov. If that goes through we should have 3 solid carriers all the way around

Not sure what that means for competition price wise but I don't think we will see unlimited for $50, and if we do it wouldn't last long

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
They should. Seems like TMobile low band 600 and sprints higher bands should give way to a great network.

I still wonder if it will get approval from the gov. If that goes through we should have 3 solid carriers all the way around

Not sure what that means for competition price wise but I don't think we will see unlimited for $50, and if we do it wouldn't last long
I thought it was official this time

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance