My "New Every 2" is coming up next week and I'm having a hard time deciding what to get. I've read/watched all the reviews handled the phones and still can't make a choice. All I really know is that i want a 4g phone, especially since i'll basically be stuck with it for the next 4 years. Which should I get? or do I wait for what might be coming out next?

Thanks for your help.
    05-31-2011 06:10 PM
    If I where you I would get a phone now. In my opinion the Thunderbolt should be kicked out because of the horrible battery life. Then it's all down to 2 phones the Revolution and the charge. I myself belive the Charge has more upside thant he Revolution, but it does cost $50 more.
    05-31-2011 09:25 PM
    the only reason I keep coming back to thinking the thunderbolt is a good choice is because of the svdo, to me that is still some what important...but other then that I am drastically leaning towards the revo....almost every review has said it is a little faster, and a little smother then the DC, and it has a little better battery life as well...I would think both the Revo and DC should receive GB rather soon, next 4-6 months(still cant believe they shipped with Froyo)..
    06-01-2011 08:59 AM
    I would be willing to bet that the Thunderbolt gets Gingerbread before the other 2.
    06-01-2011 10:16 AM
    possibly, that could help clear up the random reboots and bad battery life, if that were the case, I would get a TB
    06-01-2011 10:38 AM
    After careful consideration a.k.a an email from verizon i decided to get the Thunderbolt. A) The Discounted price B) I'm an HTC fanboy and C) Because i'm big on careful consideration quickly followed by rash decisions.

Also i'm really hoping that since the TB was the first out it will get GB sooner rather than later.
    06-01-2011 12:08 PM
    Are you happy with it?
    06-01-2011 01:21 PM
    After careful consideration a.k.a an email from verizon i decided to get the Thunderbolt. A) The Discounted price B) I'm an HTC fanboy and C) Because i'm big on careful consideration quickly followed by rash decisions.

Also i'm really hoping that since the TB was the first out it will get GB sooner rather than later.
    hum, I had gotten an email for any phone that might push me over the edge...
    06-01-2011 03:26 PM
    Are you happy with it?
    It will come in the mail tomorrow...so i'll post a little review after i spend some time with it.
    06-01-2011 03:51 PM
    Thunder bolt battery supposedly is the worst of the three. I'd go with the charge or the revolution.
    06-12-2011 06:50 PM
    I too am in the same boat. Was ready for upgrade 2 weeks ago. I am waiting for the sgs2 I think. If its not 4g then I have no idea what I'm going to get. Motos next 2 phones are going to be locked. And I cannot live with that. Might just get a tbolt if that's the case.
    06-13-2011 08:00 PM
    I too am in the same boat. Was ready for upgrade 2 weeks ago. I am waiting for the sgs2 I think. If its not 4g then I have no idea what I'm going to get. Motos next 2 phones are going to be locked. And I cannot live with that. Might just get a tbolt if that's the case.
    I am soooo confused.
    I switched to AT&T 2wks ago and got the Samsung Infuse, along w/ 4 other lines on a business plan.

Now I am not 100% happy w/ the signal and have been dropping calls. I must admit I think Verizon's coverage was better.....

So now I am thinking of cancelling AT&T and going back to Verizon, but I have been spoiled w/ the Infuse.
    It is a great phone w/ a beautiful screen (althtough GPS seems lacking).

Verizon just doesn't seem to have much of a selection for Android phones????
    Any feedback on whats out there that can compare to the Infuse??
    Why is it that AT&T's phone selection seems to crush Verizon's???
    Thanks
    07-05-2011 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD