my bill went up so I went to sprint... asked a why and I have an iPhone.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

How can someone ad safe and found on my bill with out my consent? And have far did they take my personal info? I find this invasion of privacy and stealing my identity. My question is isn’t this a crime???

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
How can someone ad safe and found on my bill with out my consent? And have far did they take my personal info? I find this invasion of privacy and stealing my identity. My question is isn’t this a crime???

Well read your agreements you signed.
I use a family locator app by Sprint because I chose to. As far as removing the app. Customer Care should reimburse you for the app. Have them Remove it off the phone, and give you the money back for the amount of time you had the app on the phone, because you did not request this app.

My guess is that when you started your phone up, a pop up showed up and told you that you now have this app by Sprint. You unknowingly kept the app without calling them and having it disable. Sadly this was a push. But they will give you all the money back for the app.

invasion of privacy? They know where you are anyway.

with Location turned on it is a given.
If they don't merge, this is my last year with Sprint. I have excellent service, but it's been a nightmare this last 4 months, with other issues.
Nothing about the invasion of privacy you can do. But go online, and seek out some legal counsel for free if you're still concerned. These companies have all our information and so does the government.
😧. good luck

They are bound by laws to not disclose any of your information.
Yea right.

Look at what happened to the OnePlus.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae