Total wireless firmware

GeorgesBlazah

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So a little background, we were on Verizon, switched to tmobile and switched again to total wireless. When we popped in sim cards for tmobile, our phones all changed to the tmobile splash screens from the Verizon ones. Now when we switched to total, that did not happen. My pixel never had a tmobile splash screen but the S9s did. I popped one of the sim cards into a spare s8 I had laying around and it switched to the total wireless splash screen.

On the s9s, I had to put in the apn settings manually otherwise, all you could do was call. There was no data or anything. On my s8, it worked right when I put the card in. Does anyone know why my S9s never changed?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So a little background, we were on Verizon, switched to tmobile and switched again to total wireless. When we popped in sim cards for tmobile, our phones all changed to the tmobile splash screens from the Verizon ones. Now when we switched to total, that did not happen. My pixel never had a tmobile splash screen but the S9s did. I popped one of the sim cards into a spare s8 I had laying around and it switched to the total wireless splash screen.

On the s9s, I had to put in the apn settings manually otherwise, all you could do was call. There was no data or anything. On my s8, it worked right when I put the card in. Does anyone know why my S9s never changed?
Maybe the s9 wasn't compatible?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy