Visit site
Hacked device controlled from a pc by hacker

Surely that’s a police matter?

Last edited by a moderator:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
You would have to reflash the stock firmware.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I merged your threads, since they're both about your concerns about being hacked.

First, how do you know a family member hacked you?

Second, wouldn't a family member already know your date of birth? And if it's a close family member, they might already know your SSN in the first place.

Third, what logs are you referring to?

Fourth, are you a minor? If so, have you spoken to your parent or guardian about this? Or is it a parent or guardian who "hacked" your phone? Hopefully we're not conflating "hacking" with "parental supervision."

Ritaortiz

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I merged your threads, since they're both about your concerns about being hacked.

First, how do you know a family member hacked you?

Second, wouldn't a family member already know your date of birth? And if it's a close family member, they might already know your SSN in the first place.

Third, what logs are you referring to?

Fourth, are you a minor? If so, have you spoken to your parent or guardian about this? Or is it a parent or guardian who "hacked" your phone? Hopefully we're not conflating "hacking" with "parental supervision."

No I know I have a administrator, who I gave no concent, my browser is hijacked, I cannot make changes in my chrome setting that's were I see I have a administrator, hacker is my ex daughter in law who made me a Google account IAM not tech savvy but I IAM not stupied all my apps are developer apps my FB was converted to a developer apps, I've tried 4 different carriers also 4 new devices, in my about device I have many up addresses my data is used up in 3 days I have 5 gb. My battery gets hot I have many apps that I did not down load my Gmail says I have a mail something, in other words my mail is read before it's sent to me I change my filters and setting in the app and their changed on me, their are many other things, I've tried to contact Google services, to be honest they don't give a sh.. I don't know what to do any more. Iam so sick of this pathic person. I have over 200 screenshots of proof, saying what is the app about manafest files logs in a app links, I can not change anyrhing IAM referring to logs in my factory reset their are logs saying what is kept I can see and read them, so it's a waist of time to factory reset and changing my password makes no sense since IAM not a admin IAM not sure if it's a gsuite or workprofile where this all started 3 yrs. Ago Google play says I have no devices I was able to get ahold of a human who said the owner of my play was a different name

Ritaortiz

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Re: Hacked device controlled from a pc by hacker

oh that's insane
why???

Our phones today have our personal information today, and when someone is trying to get it without our notice, it's rather cruel.
If you still have access to your device, make sure there's no monitoring app installed (some parental control or something like that)
also, try changing your password or maybe block your device if that's possible

hope everything will end well and your device will be protected

Their are spy apps changing pw makes no sense since i don't own my Google account it has a admin in the first Google account used and can't remember anything thing about it. I've had a least 20 Google account untill i found out it don't change anything, IAM not a admin. Of the orignal Google account used

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you know it's your daughter-in-law and you have evidence, then bring that evidence to the authorities. Hacking is a crime. There's nothing we can really help with this.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
First, get a new SIM card and reset your phone and all passwords.
Either log in or call any of the credit bureaus to put a 'freeze' on your account.
Someone with your info, with ss#, and access to your mailbox could be disaster.
Good luck

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci