Ok so I have never done this before. I'm wondering what Font Server is on Notification channel 3. I was cooking when my fiancee phone went off with a text message from Font Server on Notifications channel 3. The message poped up and then turned encrypted just as fast as it came in. I then looked at his phone and noticed that Font Server was behind the emergency alert apps. There are a whole lot of apps listed under it! Is he lying to me (your opinion) when he said it was nothing. I took a picture because a part of my gut is saying that he is talking to someone secretly and privately. I have asked him if he was a developer but he says no but he has apps not in play store yet. There's a lot of installer stuff. I believe he knows more than what he says he does.
    Please help me
    06-06-2020 01:26 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the Android Apps forum to the General Help forum since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.

Sorry, but we discourage discussions about violating other people's privacy, even if it's a significant other. For what it's worth, that doesn't sound suspicious to me -- "Font Server" sounds like a system process. Thread closed.
    kct1975 likes this.
    06-06-2020 06:41 PM