When my buds disconnected on me it reminded me of the Chromecast issue.
    I turned off battery optimization for the pixel buds app and haven't had any problems for 4 days.
    06-21-2020 07:48 AM
    I turned off battery optimization for the pixel buds app and haven't had any problems for 4 days.
    Just out of curiosity, what battery optimization issue?
    06-21-2020 08:05 AM
    This was posted in the Google Pixel Buds section. Should it be moved, admins?
    06-21-2020 08:37 AM
    This was posted in the Google Pixel Buds section. Should it be moved, admins?
    Well, I shall see what the difference in battery optimization is like versus the pixel buds performance...
    06-21-2020 08:39 AM
    battery optimization turns off apps when they sit in the background too long. when I put the phone down or in my pocket while I was playing music the pixel buds app would turn off and disconnect the buds. Chromecast was having the same issue when playing long videos on YouTube, or Netflix. you start playing a movie, Chromecast it to the TV, then pick the phone up 30 minutes later because you want to pause it and the Chromecast app is closed, Netflix is closed, so you have to reconnect and hope it doesn't start over.
    06-21-2020 03:34 PM
    battery optimization turns off apps when they sit in the background too long. when I put the phone down or in my pocket while I was playing music the pixel buds app would turn off and disconnect the buds. Chromecast was having the same issue when playing long videos on YouTube, or Netflix. you start playing a movie, Chromecast it to the TV, then pick the phone up 30 minutes later because you want to pause it and the Chromecast app is closed, Netflix is closed, so you have to reconnect and hope it doesn't start over.
    Ah, ok gotcha. Sorry to hear that. I had no idea those were some of the issues you were experiencing. Well, I'm glad you resolved your issue!
    06-21-2020 04:04 PM
    I don't think there's a dedicated forum for the Galaxy Buds, so I moved this to General Help.
    06-21-2020 04:47 PM
    I don't think there's a dedicated forum for the Galaxy Buds, so I moved this to General Help.
    Yeah didn't see one either
    06-21-2020 04:52 PM
    I will say this much, I use my old Bose soundsport earbuds on my laptop. So, whenever I get an incoming call or anything else on my Pixel 3 XL, I'm toggling between the two earbuds. When I take my pixel buds out of their case, and put into the ear the Bluetooth connection is pretty quick and seamless so that I can quickly take the call just wanted to make mention of that. It doesn't take very long for the pics of buds to connect up to my Pixel 3 XL at all! Maybe a couple of rings or two from my incoming call. Lol. That's just an observation...
    06-24-2020 08:56 AM
    So, here's a little bit of a suggestion / tip for everyone with their pixel buds and their pixels: If you go into accessibility settings and you turn on mono sound setting versus stereo, whatever type of music you listen to, it'll sound louder in your ears. I know that it's not stereo sound, but it sounds louder at the end of the day, I don't think it makes a difference. Lol. Just wanted to share this with you.
    06-26-2020 10:31 AM
    So, I was listening to a song on my phone and then played it on that pixel buds then on my phone's speakers again, and the audio quality is way better on my pixel buds than on my phone. I guess I shouldn't be shocked just making an observation.
    06-28-2020 01:49 PM
    So, here's a little bit of a suggestion / tip for everyone with their pixel buds and their pixels: If you go into accessibility settings and you turn on mono sound setting versus stereo, whatever type of music you listen to, it'll sound louder in your ears. I know that it's not stereo sound, but it sounds louder at the end of the day, I don't think it makes a difference. Lol. Just wanted to share this with you. [IMG=249x512]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200626/dd94a9df984adf1722083028e34b42af.jpg[/url]
    Just get better buds
    06-28-2020 01:55 PM
    Just get better buds
    Hi no no I love my pixel buds I was just commenting actually... I left it on stereo sound anyway and they sound fine I was just messing with that setting that's all. Lol
    06-28-2020 01:56 PM
    Update 550 available now.

The Verge: Google’s Pixel Buds get new transcribe mode, attention alerts, and sharing detection.
    https://www.theverge.com/2020/8/20/2...ction-features
    eric002 likes this.
    08-20-2020 11:43 AM