Why does my phone go all wacky when placing it in PhoneSoap box

PhoneyFrank1

Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
It is a ultraviolet light cleaning device for phones. When I pull it out the flashlight will be on, the sound will have been changed, goofy bookmarks will be saved in browser , settings changed, apps open that were closed before.....basically it looks like somebody mashed the buttons....what could be causing this?

PhoneyFrank1

Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
Why does my phone go all whacky when placing it in PhoneSoap box

It is a ultraviolet light cleaning device for phones. When I pull it out the flashlight will be on, the sound will have been changed, goofy bookmarks will be saved in browser , settings changed, apps open that were closed before.....basically it looks like somebody mashed the buttons....what could be causing this

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
A shot in the dark, but I wonder if there is some electrical interference going on causing ghost touches while the device is in use. That would also mean the screen has to be on in the first place, so I would double check the phone fits without pushing against any buttons, and that the screen is off.

If nothing else, you could fully power down the phone before starting.

burrzoo

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
It is a ultraviolet light cleaning device for phones. When I pull it out the flashlight will be on, the sound will have been changed, goofy bookmarks will be saved in browser , settings changed, apps open that were closed before.....basically it looks like somebody mashed the buttons....what could be causing this?
Nothing ever happens to my phones after using Phonesoap (portable battery version). Note 10+ & iPhone XR, S10e

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR