I am anxious to share files with my contacts via PC and especially via mobile phone,especially when surfing the Internet. When maybe I copy/paste something,click on a link,icon or making other steps,I'm afraid that unintentionally I'll share something.
    My question is: basically,especially on mobile, must you enter the app and then click on share to share a file ? Can't you share something without realizing it,right?
    Ps:but is it possible that a file sharing notification appears on my phone and that by clicking on it I automatically share ?
    08-12-2020 02:13 PM
    You'll only share what you selected to share. The only way you'd accidentally share something else would be if you accidentally selected something else to share.
    08-12-2020 09:47 PM
    I wanted to know if it only takes one touch to share, and then maybe share something instantly unwittingly, or it is a multi-step process (choose the content to share > click "share">select the sharing app (ex. Whatsapp,gmail,onenote)>enter the app and confirm the sharing). Clearly if it was a one-step process would have been easier to share by mistake without noticing it.

is there danger that a notification will appear on the phone (I'm talking about the classic notifications of the various applications that appear on the display of the phone/block screen) and that clicking it will instantly share on an app ?
    08-13-2020 02:24 PM
    Yes it is multi step process. No you can't share in the way you described. No you can't share from a notification.
    08-13-2020 03:44 PM
    You must enter the app and select on which items you want to share.There is no way to omit this steps.
    08-14-2020 04:58 AM
    Also here in the forum is the sharing a multi step process ? Can't I share something by mistake clicking just one time one button without realizing?
    08-14-2020 06:46 AM
    Attaching a file on this forum is a multi-step process. There's no other way to share information apart from typing a response and attaching a file.
    08-14-2020 10:06 AM