This is about a LG Aristo 5 model LM-K300MM, Android version 10. On my old phone Android version 9. At the bottom of the old phone screen was a triangle on the left, a circle in the middle and a square on the right. The new phone has just a bar on the bottom of the screen. How do I replace the bar at the bottom of the screen with the triangle, circle and square?
    10-04-2020 04:32 AM
    If that device has a setting to alter that appearance it would likely be under Gestures and Motions. An easier way to find it might be to open Settings and use the search feature and search Navigation and look for Navigation Bar.
    reble and B. Diddy like this.
    10-04-2020 05:07 AM
    Go to settings > display > navigation bar. There you can switch between gesture controls (what it sounds like you currently have) and buttons only (what you are asking for). You can also customize the button options and their ordering to suit your tastes.
    10-04-2020 08:09 AM
    BINGO!!! the search for "Navigation Bar" did the trick. Thanks.

If that device has a setting to alter that appearance it would likely be under Gestures and Motions. An easier way to find it might be to open Settings and use the search feature and search Navigation and look for Navigation Bar.
    B. Diddy and VidJunky like this.
    10-04-2020 09:54 AM