I have a Sunvell T9 for some years and It's now causing problems with Google Play Store downloads. I cannot add any further apps to my system.
    Can I flash the firmware to a later version?
    If so can you point me to a source? Please help I'm lost
    01-13-2021 06:21 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the Android Apps forum to the General Help forum since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.

It's highly unlikely there are any official system updates for that device. You'd have to see if anyone has developed a custom ROM for that phone based on a higher Android version, but considering how obscure the manufacturer is, I doubt there's one available. You can try the forums at XDA-Developers.com for that sort of thing. Good luck!
    01-13-2021 06:52 PM
    There is some confusion here. The T 9 is not a phone, but a tv box. Does this change anything? Unless this forum is strictly phones?
    01-13-2021 07:25 PM
    There is some confusion here. The T 9 is not a phone, but a tv box. Does this change anything? Unless this forum is strictly phones?
    This forum is not strictly phones, we actually have a TV box forum section. However, if that's not a largely-used device the possibility that someone has done work to get a more recent version of Android on it are slim.
    01-13-2021 08:39 PM
    Hi, welcome to AC!

Can you factory reset it ? What android version its on ?
    01-13-2021 08:56 PM
    Oh sorry -- but it doesn't change anything, because if the device doesn't have any more official system updates, you'd still have to find a custom ROM. If you can't find anything at XDA-Developers.com, then try also at the Freaktab.com forums, which has a pretty robust Android TV box forum.
    01-14-2021 12:41 AM