why my phone does not accept my google account?

jackbuffalo01

Feb 8, 2021
Visit site
i had to reset my phone after that it showed me the text "To continue, sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device" i have try multiple times the only e mail that have ever being used and there is still no fix

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi there. This is called factory reset protection. Has this phone always been owned by you? Did you have your Google account previously added to this phone? Were there any other Google accounts previously on this phone?

We need a little more information in order to advise you.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
i had to reset my phone after that it showed me the text "To continue, sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device" i have try multiple times the only e mail that have ever being used and there is still no fix
Hi, welcome to AC!
How did you reset the phone?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ask your roommate if he's sure it was brand new. Where did he buy it from? If it was from a private individual seller or a small shop, chances are it was used and packaged to look like it was new.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm afraid not. We don't allow discussions on trying to bypass security features on this forum. If the phone was purchased relatively recently, you could try discussing with the seller.