How do you uninstall unwanted apps that were there when i got my optimus v. They use up unnecessary space on my phone and some of them run in the background so i just want to get rid of them but you cant uninstall them in the applications menu. -???-
    07-12-2011 12:45 PM
    How do you uninstall unwanted apps that were there when i got my optimus v. They use up unnecessary space on my phone and some of them run in the background so i just want to get rid of them but you cant uninstall them in the applications menu. -???-
    Can't be done unless u root sorry.
    anthonycr and storm song like this.
    07-12-2011 09:54 PM
    That sucks. i keep running out of memory because of several pre-programmed apps. Thanks for the info
    07-15-2011 05:41 PM
    That sucks. i keep running out of memory because of several pre-programmed apps. Thanks for the info
    the pre installed apps would not be hurting your memory. how many apps do u have installed
    07-15-2011 07:14 PM
    Can't be done unless u root sorry.
    mine is rooted so how do i uninstall the bloatware?
    01-03-2012 07:38 PM
    mine is rooted so how do i uninstall the bloatware?
    Easiest way is to use Titanium Backup. You have the options of deleting or freezing an app. You could even do a backup of it in case you want to restore it for some reason
    01-03-2012 10:44 PM
    I think you need to root then you can uninstalled. I also face this kind of issue, but still my warranty period not expire so I'm not rooted. So if you try to root beware about that.
    cheers!
    01-04-2012 05:39 PM
    Can I root, not get a new rom keep the existing ui and sense and remove bloatware & get
    Wifi tether?
    01-06-2012 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD