Virus need help flashing

bionix208

Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
Hey guys due to malware infection.I need to flash my phone. The phone is Huawei p10 lite (WAS-LX1A),single sim.
It has 4 GB RAM.
The build number is WAS-LX1A 8.0.0.394(C432) and i've never touched the bootloader.
Thanks.

Edit : I was hacked while was on public wifi.And the virus just remain even when i do factory reset.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you identified the virus? Or are you assuming you got hacked because of certain behavior you're seeing on the phone?

The forums at XDA-Developers.com will probably be a better place to get advice on flashing that phone, but we'll see if anyone here has experience with it.

bionix208

Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you identified the virus? Or are you assuming you got hacked because of certain behavior you're seeing on the phone?

The forums at XDA-Developers.com will probably be a better place to get advice on flashing that phone, but we'll see if anyone here has experience with it.

Well i have identified the virus.
But can't remove it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you've identified the virus, have you searched the web for any specific methods to remove it?

How did you do the factory reset? From the system settings menu or the Recovery Menu?

bionix208

Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
If you've identified the virus, have you searched the web for any specific methods to remove it?

How did you do the factory reset? From the system settings menu or the Recovery Menu?

I have tried to scan with av software only.
About the factory reset i done it from the settings menu.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Unless you specifically approved an app containing the virus to be installed, the chances of you being infected are slim to none. Android doesn't allow such "drive by" installations. Even if you did somehow get infected, a factory reset would wipe them out. The only time I've heard of malware surviving a factory reset is if it's a dirt cheap clone phone from some no-name company like what you'd get from Wish. In those cases, the malware was inserted as part of the OS by the phone manufacturer, so it survives a factory reset, and even a full re-flash.

You also seem rather hesitant to give us much information. So understand that our ability to first determine if you are, in fact, infected, and then help you delete it is severely hindered by your lack of info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair