What company is responsible for service on my new Galaxy A42 5G (Verizon)

Bobby 555

Nov 20, 2021
Visit site
I recently purchased a Galaxy A42 5G at a corporate Verizon store. They don't provide support for a phone that doesn't work properly. So, who do I call to get service under my warranty? The salesman at the Verizon store was no help at all. Thank you.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
How does it "not work properly"? If you're descriptive we have some VERY smart folks here, maybe it's simply some setting or configuration that we can help you with.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Unless something has changed, Verizon typically handles warranty service for phones bought directly from them. You call their customer support line from another phone to initiate a tech support request, and they will likely have you try some things on the phone (which may require a reboot and why you have to call from another phone) before approving a warranty trade in. They send you a replacement phone, you transfer data over if possible, then send the broken one in. Being a Samsung phone, it may be slightly different now, because UbreakIfix is a Samsung approved repair chain. If doing warranty direct through Samsung, people are often referred to a local UBIF for service. Not sure if Verizon does the same or not.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon