Recording phone calls on android 11

Lionheart3829

Nov 26, 2020
Visit site
To record a phone call and keep it for myself or my lawyer, is legal in my country.

Hi guys, how is it going?

May i ask for your help, please?

I had android 6(on huawei phone) and i used to record with the app "cube acr", everything worked fine.

Now i own a phone with android 11, i downloaded cube acr but i cannot record, i hear very very low volume.
If i change the recording source i cannot hear anything, it is completely silent.

If i use the "default" phone dialer app, which is "google phone", i can record and the recording is very good in terms of audio.

But i dont like it because is not automatic plus i hear "recording started". Also i read that the other person might know that im recording them.

I want cube acr app to work or a similar app, i dont like google recording.

Can anyone help me or suggest me a way to fix the problem so i can record with a third-party app?

Do you think there is a problem somewhere? Maybe a conflict of some sort?

Thanks happy new year.

Thomas_George

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
If you installed the cube acr app from Google Play Store, I suggest you contact the developer of this app for help.
Perhaps, he/she will develop & distribute a new edition which perfectly supports Android 11 soon.

JamesLA222

Nov 19, 2021
Visit site
Have you tried some other third-party app? The PlayStore is filled with call recording apps. Automatic ones will be hard to find though, but spying apps like [redacted by Mod] record calls. Maybe look those up.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried some other third-party app? The PlayStore is filled with call recording apps. Automatic ones will be hard to find though, but spying apps like [redacted by Mod] record calls. Maybe look those up.

Please do not discuss illegal topics such as spying. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel