Until the last couple of days, if I hooked my A52 to my Win10 PC I could use file explorer on the PC to navigate A52>CARD>DCIM>Camera and I'd see all my photos in the order they were taken, with visible thumbnails. My Win10 laptop worked the same.
    Now, the laptop does the same thing still, but when I navigate to my phone's photos on the desktop, I get a screen showing only icon symbols,no thumbnails and only about a dozen of the 60 odd photos in my phone. In the phone itself, they appear in the camera as usual.
    What might be causing this? I haven't knowingly made any changes to the PC.
    01-14-2022 09:25 AM
    What do you mean that 'the laptop ...... but when I navigate to my phone's photos on the desktop'?
    Were you using file explorer on your Win10 PC? 'navigate to my phone's photos' ?
    Would you like to post a screenshot about that use case?
    01-15-2022 02:36 AM
    What do you mean that 'the laptop ...... but when I navigate to my phone's photos on the desktop'?
    Were you using file explorer on your Win10 PC? 'navigate to my phone's photos' ?
    Would you like to post a screenshot about that use case?
    You can tether a phone to a computer via a USB cable and browse its contents with the computer's file explorer.

Unfortunately this isn't something I've dealt with before, so not sure what could be causing it. Maybe try a different USB port on the computer in case the first one is getting bad?
    01-15-2022 09:04 AM
    So these photos are saved to the SD card? That might mean the card is getting corrupt. Does this happen for photos saved to Internal Storage?
    01-15-2022 07:48 PM