Verizon Upgrade w/Costco since 7/7??

herkyMD

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone upgraded at costco since verizon unlimited data went away? I just went to their website and went through the upgrade stuff but they don't have an option to keep your unlimited data like amazon wireless does. I'm chompin at the bit to get my first Droid but I'm not cool with giving my unlimited data away. Any experience with this???

Thanks!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Give them a call. They should be able to answer that question over the phone. It might save you a trip just in case they don't know what to do.

What do you plan on getting?

Reactions: herkyMD

herkyMD

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Nice choice, you'll have tons of fun with it.
Thanks, I'm lookin forward to it. Unfortunately, the closest Costco is about 2 hours away from me so I'm going to have to wait awhile. I'm curious as to whether anyone has updated online through Costco recently and whether or not they've kept their unlimited data. I'm thinking about calling their customer service sometime this week and see what they can tell me.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I'm lookin forward to it. Unfortunately, the closest Costco is about 2 hours away from me so I'm going to have to wait awhile. I'm curious as to whether anyone has updated online through Costco recently and whether or not they've kept their unlimited data. I'm thinking about calling their customer service sometime this week and see what they can tell me.

you might be able to do the whole thing over the phone if you realy wanted to