When I try to reply to a dm i start typing and then I have to come out and go back to that dm to be able to send because the send button Is like covered. now I have seen different solutions but let me stress I have a note 8 can someone please tell me step by step how to fix this it's very frustating

I have a note 8 so all of the answers i have seen noone gave me precise instructions on how to fix this on a note 8

when I try and reply back to a dm or dm someone sometimes the send button will not be available because the box doesn't scroll down so i cant see what I am typing i have to back out and go back in to that person then i see what ihad already typed like as a draft then i can finish and send this is so annoying and i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling i tried a different keyboard ap and i tried clearing my cache someone has to have had this problem other than me and it only happens on IG can someone please help ,me and that thing about the navigation bar i never see any small box so please someone explain step by step how i can fix this please
    01-20-2022 04:32 PM
    Try to clear data and force stop Instagram see if it goes back to normal?

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here, As a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    01-20-2022 07:48 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I merged your duplicate threads.

Can you show us a screenshot of what you're talking about? http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html. Just make sure to block out any identifying information.
    01-21-2022 06:20 PM
    Also, does it help if you change from portrait to landscape (or vice-versa)?
    01-23-2022 12:49 PM
    I have seen similar problems where one work around was to change keyboards.
    Sometimes turning off the auto-hide on the bottom button bar can help.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-23-2022 10:36 PM
    i have a note 8 how do you do that

i sent a screen shot video nobody ever got back to me
    02-22-2022 12:45 AM
    How do you do what? It's unclear what you're replying to. Also, we can't see any screenshot. Did you follow the steps in the link I previously shared?
    02-28-2022 02:25 PM