I have a rooted Verizon fascinate and I just got the HTC thunderbolt. Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions on how to move all of my third party app data to my new phone. I mainly care about my game progress for all of my games that are on my fascinated.

Thanks!!!!
    07-17-2011 09:06 PM
    I have a rooted Verizon fascinate and I just got the HTC thunderbolt. Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions on how to move all of my third party app data to my new phone. I mainly care about my game progress for all of my games that are on my fascinated.

Thanks!!!!
    Download titanium backup on the fasicnate and root the tbolt download the same app move SD card from old phone to bolt and then.restore all the data
    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    srkmagnus likes this.
    07-17-2011 09:19 PM
    If you decide to go with Titanium Backup (or Mybackup it would be a good idea to periodically save important apps with data. Remember that you will need Titanium Backup paid and Mybackup Pro in order for the market links to show up in the market. It would also be a good idea to periodically save important apps with data once you root the T-Bolt.
    07-18-2011 09:30 AM
    Is there an option if i didn't want to root my thunderbolt?
    07-23-2011 11:37 AM
    Is there an option if i didn't want to root my thunderbolt?
    Not without losing all your app data.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    07-23-2011 05:50 PM
    Google has an option under Menu > Settings > Privacy to allow backup data to Google's servers. It's not 100% and sometimes doesn't even backup.

I'm with Yoda, if you want to backup app data completely then you will need to root the device.
    07-24-2011 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD