My phone makes clicking noises when earphones plugged in or connected

Tricia Azzopardi

Oct 27, 2021
Visit site
When I have earphones plugged into my phone (or wireless earphones connected) it makes an annoying clicking noise every single time I pause, stop, or play music. This is super annoying and frustating, and the sound drives me crazy. I have tried finding solutions online, but nothing helped. I even reset my phone, and it didn't help. I found a temporary solution/fix a few months ago, but now the fix does not seem to work at all, 99.9% of the time. This really bothers me, because I live with family, and love listening to music. Wireless earphones make less clicking noises, but they also need to be charged after a while, so it is harder when I want to stream videos or watch shows on my phone. I cannot afford to get a new phone, and my parents refuse to switch phones with me so I don't know what to do (I know it's my phone as the earphones don't do it on other devices).

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Which phone? Does it sound like an intentional click (i.e., part of the user interface for media), or does it sound more like a glitch?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae