Adobe AIR + Tweetdeck for Desktop... on Android

reticuli

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Okay, at the risk of being called a ****** by people too ******ed to actually read the full question...

I decided to install Adobe AIR in order to try the DESKTOP version of Tweetdeck on Honeycomb because I don't really think that much of the Android version.

So I've installed Adobe AIR and understand that it doesn't do anything by itself. So I then go to the Tweetdeck website to download the desktop version. You know, as you would to make use of Tweetdeck for Adobe Air on a real desktop. I click "Download now" and it says "Installing TweetDeck" and I wait, and I wait, and I wait, and I... okay, you get the picture.

So is it possible to install the Desktop version of Tweetdeck using Adobe AIR for Android? Or is Tweetdeck one example of a desktop AIR application that can't be installed, making Adobe AIR redundant in this one particular instance?

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Okay, at the risk of being called a ****** by people too ******ed to actually read the full question...

I decided to install Adobe AIR in order to try the DESKTOP version of Tweetdeck on Honeycomb because I don't really think that much of the Android version.

So I've installed Adobe AIR and understand that it doesn't do anything by itself. So I then go to the Tweetdeck website to download the desktop version. You know, as you would to make use of Tweetdeck for Adobe Air on a real desktop. I click "Download now" and it says "Installing TweetDeck" and I wait, and I wait, and I wait, and I... okay, you get the picture.

So is it possible to install the Desktop version of Tweetdeck using Adobe AIR for Android? Or is Tweetdeck one example of a desktop AIR application that can't be installed, making Adobe AIR redundant in this one particular instance?
Desktop apps cant be installed on android.

Reactions: reticuli

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12