My LG Stylo 6 has no screen at all. My ex broke it. Is there a way for me to use my laptop as a screen for my phone. I don't have money to buy a new phone and need to use it for work. The developer option are not enabled and usb debugging is not enabled. Is it possible to us any terminal commands to enable USB or wireless debugging on the Phone?
    05-16-2022 03:06 AM
    Unfortunately unless you had previously paired this with a computer and an app that could do that, you're out of luck. Your next option would be (if the phone supports video out) to connect it to a TV via USB-to-HDMI, but that still leaves the problem of no touch input, so you'd have to use a previously-paired BT mouse or use a USB multi-port dongle so you can use a wired mouse alongside the video cable.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-16-2022 10:14 AM
    With no screen you need a keyboard or mouse to unlock the device, for security reasons a PC won't get past the lock screen.

If you get past the lock screen you than need an external display to see what you are doing as suggested above, or if you are lucky you can enable what you need without being able to see the screen. Years ago I managed to activate USB debugging on a broken display by having another identical phone for reference and mimicking my actions from one to the other and pulled it off.
    05-16-2022 02:38 PM
    With no screen you need a keyboard or mouse to unlock the device, for security reasons a PC won't get past the lock screen.

If you get past the lock screen you than need an external display to see what you are doing as suggested above, or if you are lucky you can enable what you need without being able to see the screen. Years ago I managed to activate USB debugging on a broken display by having another identical phone for reference and mimicking my actions from one to the other and pulled it off.
    Using talkback is a good solution to this. Press and hold both volume buttons for 3 seconds to turn it on and off
    05-16-2022 03:07 PM
    Bear in mind that if the device supports talkback (and the accessibility shortcut was enabled), this would only, well, talk back with descriptions of what should be on the screen. You still need a way to provide input (i.e. external mouse/keyboard) and a fair understanding of what exactly are you looking for on the screen or this will become very tedious, very fast.

For the purpose the OP needs this (fully functional phone for work and not just for a quick back up), this wouldn't be practical in the long run.
    05-16-2022 05:44 PM
    My LG Stylo 6 has no screen at all. My ex broke it. Is there a way for me to use my laptop as a screen for my phone. I don't have money to buy a new phone and need to use it for work. The developer option are not enabled and usb debugging is not enabled. Is it possible to us any terminal commands to enable USB or wireless debugging on the Phone?
    Welcome to AC!
    Think your ex should fix your phone
    05-16-2022 07:29 PM
    Bear in mind that if the device supports talkback (and the accessibility shortcut was enabled), this would only, well, talk back with descriptions of what should be on the screen. You still need a way to provide input (i.e. external mouse/keyboard) and a fair understanding of what exactly are you looking for on the screen or this will become very tedious, very fast.

For the purpose the OP needs this (fully functional phone for work and not just for a quick back up), this wouldn't be practical in the long run.
    That is true, but I also think it's moot. Personally I think using a phone that doesn't have a screen in the long-run isn't really practical. Whether the Opie likes it or not, what they need is a new phone or a screen replacement.

Besides, I was specifically talking about using a keyboard and talkback to get the thing set up to use USB debugging and be controlled by PC. That's why I quoted loneninja. Because I was specifically responding to their comment.
    05-17-2022 04:03 AM