Xperia Play $0.01 on Amazon Wireless. Am I missing something.

Xanthious

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
So my upgrade is coming due next week. I've been planning on using it for the Xpeiria Play since the device was announced for Verizon. Last I checked on Verizon's site they want 200 dollars for it using my upgrade. However, on a hunch I did some poking around and found it on Amazon Wireless for a penny. Is this just a pretty good deal or is there some kind of hidden fee that's going to bite me in the ass. If anyone could add some insight into this I'd appreciate it. Thanks !

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
So my upgrade is coming due next week. I've been planning on using it for the Xpeiria Play since the device was announced for Verizon. Last I checked on Verizon's site they want 200 dollars for it using my upgrade. However, on a hunch I did some poking around and found it on Amazon Wireless for a penny. Is this just a pretty good deal or is there some kind of hidden fee that's going to bite me in the ass. If anyone could add some insight into this I'd appreciate it. Thanks !
U usually need to be a new customer or sign a new 2 year contract to get that price

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
There are great deals with third party vendors. I've shopped at Best Buy for Sprint devices and probably won't go back to Sprint when upgrading lines simply because offers elsewhere are better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech