ACER A500 Tab - lost WiFi - Help!

jedwolcott

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I have the ACER A500 Tablet. I have been on v. 3.1 for several weeks now. My WiFi was working fine until last night. Now it will not login to a WiFi hotspot. I have tried at several hotspots that I know were working. The tablet tries, the radio seems to be working, but won't connect. It doesn't matter if the hotspot is secured or unsecured. If the hotspot requires a password, the message under the hotspot name is: "Disabled, secured with WPA/WPA2 PSK." If the hotspot does not require authentication, the message is simply that the hotspot is "Disabled." What do I need to do?

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I have the ACER A500 Tablet. I have been on v. 3.1 for several weeks now. My WiFi was working fine until last night. Now it will not login to a WiFi hotspot. I have tried at several hotspots that I know were working. The tablet tries, the radio seems to be working, but won't connect. It doesn't matter if the hotspot is secured or unsecured. If the hotspot requires a password, the message under the hotspot name is: "Disabled, secured with WPA/WPA2 PSK." If the hotspot does not require authentication, the message is simply that the hotspot is "Disabled." What do I need to do?

If the radio is working I might try doing a factory reset and se if that fixes it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech