Google photos wrong date?

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Google photos sometimes shows wrong date.

Today I took a screenshot in the morning at 8am and it was instantly uploaded to google photos

In [Gallery] app that screenshot is shown correctly at the header [Today]

In [Google photos] app>[Photos tab] that screenshot is shown wrongly at the header [Yesterday]
In [Google photos] app>[Library tab]>[Camera] that screenshot is shown correctly at the header [Today]

How to fix the problem "In [Google photos] app>[Photos tab] that screenshot is shown wrongly at the header [Yesterday]"?
-----
update

Today I took another screenshot in the afternoon at 1pm and it was instantly uploaded to google photos

In [Gallery] app that screenshot is shown correctly at the header [Today]

In [Google photos] app>[Photos tab] that screenshot is shown correctly at the header [Today]
In [Google photos] app>[Library tab]>[Camera] that screenshot is shown correctly at the header [Today]

It seems like the problem only occurs in the morning.

Last edited:

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 8

What exactly does syncing mean?

The image do get auto uploaded to appear inside Google photos app, only problem is it will be shown in [Yesterday] instead of [Today]

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 8

What exactly does syncing mean?

The image do get auto uploaded to appear inside Google photos app, only problem is it will be shown in [Yesterday] instead of [Today]
Hi, on my Samsung s22U and previous Samsung I had Google back through Google photos sync, meaning I didn't have to upload them and had access to them anywhere I log into my Google account and went into photos say like computer