Lost phone with unregistered sim. Any way to find from previous logins?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The SIM shouldn't matter -- if it's on, connected to the web via wi-fi and, logged into your Google account, Find My Device should be able to find it.

Autolooper

Dec 13, 2019
Visit site
How is that done? I was hoping that Google would have known based on the Google Play games I played with the device, but that doesn't seem to be the case. D:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
How is that done? I was hoping that Google would have known based on the Google Play games I played with the device, but that doesn't seem to be the case. D:
When u open find my device upper right corner is your account profile tap if u have multiple

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Find My Device will only find the devices that are logged into the Google account you're currently logged into on the computer. How many different Google accounts do you have? All you have to do is log into each Google account you have, and use Find My Device in each one until you locate the phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, then go to myaccount.google.com on your computer browser, select Security then under Your Devices, click Manage All Devices. Do you see the phone there? If so, select it, then click Sign Out.