Adjust in call volume?

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

My understanding is that during a call I can press the up/down volume button to increase/decrease the other person voice volume.
1. How to adjust in call volume (the other person speaking during call) during no active call?
2. How to let every new call start with the maximum in call volume?

Thanks

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
As I understand, you can only adjust the call volume whilst on a call. Those settings will remain unless you press the up/down volume on any subsequent call.

Sent from my [Redmi Note 10 Pro] using AC Forums mobile app

Yes this is what I understand too. Is there any app that can adjust the call volume when not making any call?

I saw this guide
"Adjusting the Volume on my Samsung Galaxy. Increase In-call Volume. When on a call, press the Volume key to increase or decrease the in-call volume. Please Note: You are only able to adjust the in-call volume when on a call." source https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...volume-on-my-samsung-galaxy%2F&token=-ZSfcCM6

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Yes this is what I understand too. Is there any app that can adjust the call volume when not making any call?

I saw this guide
"Adjusting the Volume on my Samsung Galaxy. Increase In-call Volume. When on a call, press the Volume key to increase or decrease the in-call volume. Please Note: You are only able to adjust the in-call volume when on a call." source https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...volume-on-my-samsung-galaxy%2F&token=2jvP1WTJ
Why would you want to adjust the call volume when not in a call?

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Why would you want to adjust the call volume when not in a call?

To prepare for a call. If I do not adjust before a call, the in call volume might be low, I might not hear the other person speaking to me and I might thought the other caller has disconnected and I might disconnect the call. It is also more troublesome to adjust the volume while my hand is holding the phone on my ear.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae