So, I have had the Android Market Force Closing deal where it decides to force close when I try to view "My Apps" or view any app on the Market for a couple of days now, and trust me I have tried doing everything suggested and I have read many threads about the subject.
    I have tried clearing data, clearing the cache, uninstalling updates, and installing different versions of the Market; nothing has worked. So, the only conclusion that I have gathered from the plethora of threads and articles I have read is that my only other choice is to Factory Reset my device.
    Which brings me to the subject of backing up everything or close to everything from my device. I have read many threads about the subject, but most just aren't exact enough for my android-noobiness. (This is my first android device.)
    I have a non-rooted Droid Incredible 2 running Android 2.3.3, no custom ROMs, just ADW Launcher EX as my launcher.
    Unless you know another way to fix my Android Market Force Closing Issue without Factory Resetting, that would be awesome; Other than that, I am a total noob at backing up stuff, so please, educate me.

Thanks. [:
    07-24-2011 09:43 AM
    Sync contacts, email with Google. This is under menus - system - accounts. Text messages can be backed up using apps then you can restore if you want to. Applications can be backed up with Google but it's not 100%. Do this under privacy where you have an option to store on Google servers. If you want complete application backup, including data, you need to be rooted.
    07-24-2011 10:47 AM
    I use "My Backup Pro" Great app to backup and restore everything.

Mike
    07-26-2011 07:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD