Verizon Fascinate: One e-mail refuses to clear from history

BeavEx

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
In my Verizon Samsung Fascinate I have one email which will not delete. I have my yahoo email set up as the email which goes to the email box. I have a sent email that I dont want in my history that will not delete. It does not show up in my Sent box when I sign in on the computer and does not show up in Sent box in my phones email. However if you go to message history on the phone it is listed. I select all and delete my messages and everything disappears except this message. I also hold the message and "delete" pops up and i click it but it does not go away. Please does anyone know how I can get rid of this? I have tried taking battery out of phone, changing yahoo settings, removing the yahoo account from my phone, nothing works. The email was to a girl who was getting married telling her congrats and good luck but its to a girl from my past and i'm recently married and I cant have my wife see it. Please, help

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
all the things you have tried should have gotten rid of the email. its possible its stored on the sd card somewhere. if you really dont want to mess around anymore you could do a factory reset it should clear out everthing on the phone including that email. but i would try formating your sd card before doing the factory reset good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34