Issue: Apps fail to install from Google Market and Amazon App Store. Installation Error: Package File is invalid file.

I have plenty internal memory (110 MB) and SD storage space available (17 GB). I have searched Google many times and tried the following and keep getting this error.

Goto Settings, Applications, App (Market or Amazaon store), clear cache. Then try download.
    Use My Backup Pro, MyToolBox Wipe Cache
    Use App Organizer, Clear App Cache
    Reboot to RECOVERY, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, reboot and try download again
    Use Root Explorer, goto the /Cache/Dalvik Cache folder and delete the files related to application. Then delete the apk file from /system/app folder. Then try download and installation again.
    Restore to factory settings and reinstalled all applications and eventually get the same error again.

Can you please help me fix this issue my Android phone?
    Phone Specs: Rooted (Spring Lovers ROM) HTC EVO 4G. Remaining Internal ROM: 110 MB. Most apps moved to SD card via APPS2SD application.

Current version of Sprint Android Firmware: 2.2
    Baseband Version: 2.15.00.11.19
    Kernel Version: 2.6.32.17-gee557fd
    Build Number: 3.70.651.1
    Browser Version: WebKit 3.1
    07-29-2011 02:26 PM
    Just wanted to mention that I have installed 100+ apps from Google Market and Amazon Appstore but eventually I just stops working. Is there something that needs to be reset to get this working again? Some cache that needs to be cleared or apps that need to be reinstalled?
    07-29-2011 10:42 PM