Wildfire with CyanogenMod 7.0.3

iggyb_hube

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I am running Cyanogen 7.0.3 which I flashed 3 days ago. I have the following problem: when I am on a call and holding the phone to the ear, the screen is switched off (standard functionality). Once the call is completed and I move the phone away from the ear, the screen is not switched on again. I have to press the power key to switch it on. It is annoying as the person on the other side may not have dropped the call and I have to do so.

Is this a known bug and is there a fix for it?

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I am running Cyanogen 7.0.3 which I flashed 3 days ago. I have the following problem: when I am on a call and holding the phone to the ear, the screen is switched off (standard functionality). Once the call is completed and I move the phone away from the ear, the screen is not switched on again. I have to press the power key to switch it on. It is annoying as the person on the other side may not have dropped the call and I have to do so.

Is this a known bug and is there a fix for it?

In your Call Settings, select the option for "Keep Screen Awake". This should extend the active screen time.

Also, considering this is a custom ROM, you would probably get a lot better response posting ROM related issues either in the Development section, or the Cyanogen site. It's not that we don't wish to help, but I suspect there are a lot more user's running custom ROMs in the development section, than in the General Help.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt