Hello, I'm New here, just found this site on google when looking for Android Help....Sorry if I'm posting this at the wrong spot..

I just bought my little brother the Samsung Galaxy Prevail for Boost Mobile, and were having one little issue with it..

When he log into the Facebook app for the first time it added all of his friends "including myself" who has there number on their Facebook profile to his phone, similar to phone contacts, but not quite exact..

The issue: When I call his phone, My Facebook Picture don't show up, only the "Green Android Bot"..This happens to everybody from his Facebook who calls or text his phone.. Do we have to do extra Syncing to make this work?

I have the HTC Evo and it was automatic for me when i log into the Facebook app...Everybody picture pops up on a incoming call, Including there last Facebook update..

Additional Details: All his friends Facebook pictures shows up when he clicks the "Phone" icon to make a call..It just don't show up with incoming calls or text..It will just show the 'Green Android Bot".

Thanks For Your Help..
    08-10-2011 04:48 PM
    Do you have the area codes with the contacts phone numbers? If not.. add the area codes and it should fix your problem.

If you do.. there's an app called "syncmypix" that will also fix your problem.
    08-12-2011 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD