Please help!

brai911

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi, my name is Brai. Today, I took my phone in for repairs and ended up just getting a new out-of-the-box phone because they couldn't fix what was wrong with my old one. I now have the updated version of the LG Optimus S and I cannot figure out how to set my notifications (like text messaging and emails) to just vibrating. I've tried everything I can think of and it's just not working. Can someone please tell me how to do it? Thanks so much!

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi, my name is Brai. Today, I took my phone in for repairs and ended up just getting a new out-of-the-box phone because they couldn't fix what was wrong with my old one. I now have the updated version of the LG Optimus S and I cannot figure out how to set my notifications (like text messaging and emails) to just vibrating. I've tried everything I can think of and it's just not working. Can someone please tell me how to do it? Thanks so much!
Open the app itself, like your sms app, goto settings, then Notifications. You should be able to set the audio to silent, and select Vibrate.

I would guess the same with your mail app, although I just set mine to notify only in the task bar.

Hope this helps!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams