Resize photo before sending email

vjr021

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I am sure this has been discussed... BUT One of the really nice things about iOS is the option to choose size of photo before email is sent.

I hate sending 2-3MB emails.

It is one of the few things iOS has going for it IMO.

I like taking High Res pics, but I shouldn't have to resize the master pic before sending... It is too many steps.

Has no one made the app to allow more of this iOS experience?

help?

SrfCast

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I am sure this has been discussed... BUT One of the really nice things about iOS is the option to choose size of photo before email is sent.

I hate sending 2-3MB emails.

It is one of the few things iOS has going for it IMO.

I like taking High Res pics, but I shouldn't have to resize the master pic before sending... It is too many steps.

Has no one made the app to allow more of this iOS experience?

help?
I use Image Shrink lite. Works great and is just one extra click when you set a default size to resize to.

David Kuchel

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I'd recommend trying 'Resize MyPix' for the best fluid UI that allows for batch image resizing before sending emails or indeed sharing to any other Android image based app or social app like Facebook. You can edit images after resizing if you want need to before saving them as copies to the SD Card or simply just send the resized images and the temp images are deleted after exiting the app. Oh and it's free with ads but if you hate ads just buy the paid version.