Hi all,

I'm Jay, I have been a smartphone user for the past 12 years...all of the Handspring/Palm/Palmone.

Now that HP has dumped Palm & webOS, I have to get a new phone, I'm no longer under contract and I can go to any carrier here in the USA, (central FL).

I know nothing about Android OS or phones using the OS...I will need a smartphone/PDA that has a keyboard and if possible can run Netflix......and DateBK.

I'm also thinking of getting a one year contract, if they still exist, (I know the phone will cost more this way), however the market is such flux, my Centro is 30 months old, in that time Palm dumped PalmOS, went with webOS, put itself up for sale was bought out and now ceremoniously dumped by HO...(who know it may find new life with another firms handsets)...the way it looks now..RIM may be on the outs as well.....

I will welcome any and all suggestions.

Thank you all in advance and take care all,

jay
    08-21-2011 12:23 AM
    Look into the Nexus S 4G, its a great smartphone and i would highly recommend it. Since you have time try waiting till around October for the new nexus that could possibly be released and also other smartphones such as the samsung galaxy s 2
    08-21-2011 12:50 AM
    Look into the Nexus S 4G, its a great smartphone and i would highly recommend it. Since you have time try waiting till around October for the new nexus that could possibly be released and also other smartphones such as the samsung galaxy s 2
    2 great choices

Although the SGS II doesn't have a physical keyboard, and will demand premium bucks.
    08-21-2011 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD