Newbie needs help

cellphonesam

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Just got a Android phone. I was going to install my first app (NFL Mobil). I got warnings about internet use, transmiting phone data, messaging, and others that cost me money. What does it do? Any reason for concern?

If I stream a radio app how much data does it take to listen for an hour?

Thanks in advance.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Just got a Android phone. I was going to install my first app (NFL Mobil). I got warnings about internet use, transmiting phone data, messaging, and others that cost me money. What does it do? Any reason for concern?

If I stream a radio app how much data does it take to listen for an hour?

Thanks in advance.
These are standard warnings just telling you things like...
1. You will be using a service (NFL Mobil) that should be used with a large or unlimited data package plan because it will require back and forth transmitting of data.

2. You will receive occasional text msgs using this service which again is recommended you have a unlimited or high txt msging plan.

3. Internet use same as above.

Basically its just warning you that it will use those following services from time to time and you should watch your monthly usage if your on a tiered plan so you don't use up your allotted amount of data/time.

As far as streaming music for an hour, I'm not sure really how much it will cost... Bottom line if your going to use services like radio streaming, occasional movie watching, etc. things that use up data bandwidth at a more than normal rate you should consider a high tiered data package.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma