Android Character GONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAINTTHE1

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Okay guys this might be a dumb question but Im really new to androids. I had the Inspire for a few days before I got my INFUSE (had to exchange inspire it was HEAVY and was already messing up)and when I had the inspire when somebody would call or I would call out that little green alien ANDROID Character would appear if I didnt already have that persons pic saved to their contact. I like that lil guy lol but now that I have the infuse I dont see that that character when I dial out or get a call. HMMMM It feels like my phone isnt a droid without that guy. My friends infuse HAD the character so WHY DOESNT MINE???? Does anyone else have this issue or is it normal NOT to have it??? Helppppp please I would like that one my phone. Any help would be appreciated.

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Android Character GONE????

It's normal. These things change from phone to phone and Rom to Rom.

If you don't mind getting your hands dirty, there is a way to change the default image. But, you'll have to root your phone first. Not sure if you wish to go that route, as technically, it voids your warranty.

IAINTTHE1

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Android Character GONE????

how do I root my phone and what exactly does that mean??? It is kinda like jailbreaking your phone? If you root it can you essentially unroot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.