Problems with my Droid Incredible!

bgirl

May 17, 2010
Visit site
A few days ago, I noticed my Droid started automatically flipping over to the calendar screen. When I tried to go back to another screen, it won't let me and goes back to the calendar. I've checked and there is nothing on my calendar, like it's trying to get my attention, I only use it to see what day it is. Lots of other weird things happening too. I've had this thing over a year now. Anyone else having problems with the Droid deciding what it will and will not do? HELP!!

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
A few days ago, I noticed my Droid started automatically flipping over to the calendar screen. When I tried to go back to another screen, it won't let me and goes back to the calendar. I've checked and there is nothing on my calendar, like it's trying to get my attention, I only use it to see what day it is. Lots of other weird things happening too. I've had this thing over a year now. Anyone else having problems with the Droid deciding what it will and will not do? HELP!!

You can try going to Application/application Manager, and delete the "cach" from your calendar app. That might fix it.

You can try deleting cache memory from most of the system apps. But if that doesn't fix it, then I suppose you should back up your contacts and such, and do a factory reset.

Also, rogue apps can cause behavior like this. No way to pin it down except uninstalling apps till it stops.
Some apps just don't play well with others.

I suppose you have a stock Droid, and not rooted and rommed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech