I Need To Get Into Recovery Mode (Galaxy Vibrant)

jacolonia

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S Vibrant i installed a rom and my phone crashed I?m trying to get into recovery mode pressing both volume buttons and power bottom at the same time but is not working can anyone tell me if there is another way to get into recovery mode if there is PLEASE TELL ME HOW!!!!!!!:'(

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S Vibrant i installed a rom and my phone crashed I?m trying to get into recovery mode pressing both volume buttons and power bottom at the same time but is not working can anyone tell me if there is another way to get into recovery mode if there is PLEASE TELL ME HOW!!!!!!!:'(

It seems you'll have to do this several times to get the hang of it, as it's a bit tricky.

"Get your phone into DOWNLOAD mode by turning off your phone and plugging it in. Wait for the green charging screen. Hold Volume Up, Volume down, and Power. Let go of power as soon as the screen goes black. A yellow digging Android should be on the screen. This may take a few tries to get it right. (Alternate Method if you have ADB access : use the command ?adb reboot download?)."

For the full procedure;

[GUIDE] How to Restore or Recover Your Samsung Vibrant | AndroidSPIN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol