transferring apps to a new phone??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

m.vasquez009

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
alright so i am about to buy the sgs2 and was wondering if there was a way to transfer my paid apps over to my new phone...can this be done with the sd card? and i have also heard that cell phone companies have started transferring apps when u buy a new phone, is this true???

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
alright so i am about to buy the sgs2 and was wondering if there was a way to transfer my paid apps over to my new phone...can this be done with the sd card? and i have also heard that cell phone companies have started transferring apps when u buy a new phone, is this true???
When you sign on to your new device using the Google account in which all those paid apps are linked to they will be available. All you will need to do is 1 of 2 ways...

1. Go to the Market on your device and select Menu and My Apps. This will show all paid apps associated with that Google account and you can redownload them.

2. You can log into the Market on your computer once your new device is setup with that previous Google account and select your paid apps via the Market & your computer and have them downloaded/installed to your device.

The only way you wouldn't get some of the apps back is if they aren't supported by the new SGS2.

Reactions: m.vasquez009