Calendar - How to switch to agenda view for a future date

jlutsky

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I have an Evo Shift 3G. I am not able to switch to the "agenda" view for a future date. For example, if today is 10/24/11, and I want to look at my "agenda" view for 5/1/2012, I have to go to the agenda view for today (10/24/11) and then scroll seven months forward while staying in the agenda view in order to get to 5/1/12.

I discovered the way it is supposed to function to see a future date in the agenda view, but it doesn't work on my phone. What I think is supposed to happen is that in the month view I would scroll to the month of May 2012 and hold down my finger on the square of the calendar for 5/1/2012. Then three options pop up. They read, "Show day", "Show agenda", or "New event". The problem is when I select "Show agenda" so I can see what I have scheduled for that day in the agenda view, it defaults back to whatever today's date is (10/24/11 in this example).

By the way, I do not want to look at the "Show day" view. I need to see the actual "agenda" view for future dates quite often. I can't believe there is no way to do this without scrolling forward 7 months while in my agenda view. Please help. Thanks!