Hi Everyone,

I know most phones, including my current phone (Samsung Fascinate) show me a timestamp under my message for when I send a msg, and for when I receive a msg.

Does anyone know of any programs/scripts/options/apps etc that I can use that will automatically put a signature under my text that says what time I sent the message at?

I'd like to beable to track when my messages are sent, and actually being received... so for example my text would look like this.

"Hey.. whats your plans for tonight?" (this would be what I actually typed into the message program).. but the full message would look like this

"Hey.. whats your plans for tonight? MSG sent @ 9:45am)

anyone know of anything like this? would be awesome!!!

thanks in advanced!
    10-31-2011 10:34 AM
    You should try Handcent. It has a delivery notification feature (places a green check mark when the reciever gets the sms). You can tap the check, and it gives you the time and date delivered.
    10-31-2011 11:29 AM
    thanks alot, ill check it out!

just searched the market for handcent.. only thing that came up were a korean and chineese language pack..

still looking for it.. I did come across this while looking for it :

https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

seems like that will do what I wanted.. I still want handcent though.. the market is annoying.

according to handcent's website.. they are temporarily kicked off the market and working with google to fix it.
    10-31-2011 11:36 AM
    Should be in the market. Handcent sms. Lots of features, but some require root access. But most of them work on unrooted phones.

Where are you located?

Edit: Nevermind....

Also, I checked the market and indeed it is no longer listed on the web access market. However, you can download the APK from their site and install it yourself.

Handcent sms HomePage --sms plus software for android
    10-31-2011 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD