So I finally got an Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S 4G) and I'm having an issue with the stock email app that is loaded. I'm not referring to gmail or outlook. The issue I have is that I want to be able to select all of the emails with one click on one button and then delete everything. I have hundreds of emails that loaded when I set this up and it would be miserable if I had to delete them by clicking on each one. And I'm aware that I can select each email by clicking on the check mark next to the email subject but that still would require clicking on hundreds of emails in order to click menu and then "delete". Is there some sort of button that would allow you to "select all" and then use the delete button? Sorry if this question has been asked before. I looked for an answer and couldn't find it. Thanks in advance.
    11-08-2011 09:49 PM
    Just thought I'd comment that I couldn't figure out how to select all in the stock mail program. So I downloaded K-9 Mail and that does allow this function.
    11-09-2011 07:49 PM
    I'm a new user, had the same problem, and found the same solution. K9 is great, flexible, far more configurable.
    11-09-2011 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD