Setting no reminder as default?

eazid

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Hello. I have an HTC incredible. Moved from blackberry. Is there any way to set the default for reminders in the calendar application to "none?"

It gives you options as low as 5 min to as high as it doesn't matter to me. I mostly but entries in without the need for a reminder. So needless to say I don't want to be bothered with removing them.

Nothing serious. But it would be great to not have to go and select the reminder and then select none.

discdoc

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello. I have an HTC incredible. Moved from blackberry. Is there any way to set the default for reminders in the calendar application to "none?"

It gives you options as low as 5 min to as high as it doesn't matter to me. I mostly but entries in without the need for a reminder. So needless to say I don't want to be bothered with removing them.

Nothing serious. But it would be great to not have to go and select the reminder and then select none.

I have an HTC EVO and I would also like to set the reminder time to "none." It doesn't seem possible, unless I'm missing something.

BrianMichaelSteck

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to add to the list of grievances, but I'd love to see this feature too. I simply had to turn off all alerts and notifications.

Menu > Settings > Reminder Settings > Set alerts & notifications > Off

Not a great solution, so I hope an update adds that feature.

"Let's hear it for the droids" - Remix 80's tune by Deniece Williams

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers