So Im in a dilema right now between these three phones. Im 19 , and i want a well rounded phone with the least problems possible. I really NEED ADVICE!!

Ive found out some information about these three phones, but i still can't come to a conclusion.

Motorola Droid Razr ....
    + is a pretty powerful phone.
    + Nice big internal storage and camera

- But its battery is unremovable, and it lacks a gyroscope. Ive also heard of problems with the screen (being greenish, and having some blotches here and there. There was also something about it having a blue tint)
    -Other than that im also not too fond of its design.

But its powerful hardware is a big plus for me!!!!:rolleyes:

The Samsung Galaxy S2 on the other hand....
    +has very similar hardware to the Motorola Razr.
    +And i love the design especially the white one.
    +It has a beautiful screen too.
    +Nice camera both front and back

- But ive been hearing of a problem with the screen. People have been saying that they can see a yellowish tint on the left side of the screen. Although it might not be very visible, its still there. And i am very easily distracted by small flaws like these....

HTC Sensation XE...
    +Very fast processor
    +Nice design especially for my age group
    +Beats is very attractive (Image wise and branding)

-Low ram compared to the other two
    -VERY small internal memory which worries me quite abit

PLEASE help me i need some good advice.. I would be VERY very grateful to those who would help me go through this dilema!!
    11-25-2011 08:03 AM
    Geeze, I think it's no comparison. In fact I am appalled you would even consider the 3 in the same post.

HTC has the other beat on pure reputation.

You have the new audio.

But hey, if ya wanna go for a lower rated device, then it's your option. Save 10 bucks....
    11-25-2011 08:32 AM
    When you say lower rated do you mean the Samsung SS2? because its the cheapest on the list
    11-25-2011 08:40 AM
    Like I said, all three are ok devices, and it is a hard choice.

HTC, you will be happy.
    11-25-2011 11:55 AM
    samsung galaxy s2 and Moto razr both good and excellent phone,htc xe I am not recommed,i prefer htc xl
    11-26-2011 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD