Rezound Polaris Office Help with deleting files!!!

NJerseyone

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I got the Rezound after taking back my Razr a few days ago. Love the Rezound so much more. The Wifi alone is soo much more powerful as it reaches the far corner of my backyard. With the Razr, I was getting low strength one room over from my wireless router.

Anyway... This Polaris Office app that comes with the phone. I really like it except for one thing! I can't delete any of the excel files once they are downloaded from my email. I tried everything. I held the file for a few seconds..nothing. I hit the settings key which allows me to edit, share, print, and everything else under the sun except delete!! I don't need these files piling up storage space on my SD card.

Anyone know how to delete files from Polaris Office? Is this a bug?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Drew

NJerseyone

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I went to that app called "downloads" .

Clicked on it and there were "No downloads"

Which I guess is strange since I can see the downloads from emails in my Polaris Office app.

Rodney Smith1

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Download ES File Explorer App. It's free and you will be able to delete Polaris files. I have an HTC Vivid and I was finally able to remove undesirable files. The App is free :)

shaderrika elmore

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
polaris-office-4.0-free.png

Go to Polaris
Press Browser Bottom Left Corner
Press what looks like lines and an arrow in the Upper right corner
Press manage
And Hallelujah you can delete all those old or unwanted files.

Sherry Byrd

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I have Polaris Office on my Samsung tablet and the e books I download goes into Polaris Office under PDf and I cant seem to delete any of them. And I don't have that little place at the top of the screen with the options of deleting. Not sure what to do. If I uninstall it will it mess up other feathers on my tablet?:):D:'(

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
If you can't delete a file because you can't find it on your device, I would guess that is because that file does not reside/exist on your device, but in Polaris' cloud. And what you're seeing on your device is just an effigy of that file.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
On my copy, if I long-press a file, I get a garbage can immediately under the file. Pressing that deletes it.

chirnsidepete

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Open Polaris Office which will take you to all your documents.
Put a tick in the box on the left hand side of the screen against the document you want to delete.
This then brings up a box with an "X" up at top right hand side of the screen.
Click on the box to delete the document.
Rhis worked on my wife's Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy