Need help with Nook Color

kbphoto615

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I realize this probably get's asked alot already. But I am a total noob, and I am really lost as to what to do now. I have searched high and low for some simple instructions but cant seem to find anything, or anything that works. I am trying to install .apk files to my rooted Nook Color, running the latest nightly CM7, or so I think. haha I think this was the best way to root it after multiple searches going through tons of pages. I still don't know if it was the right choice but I made it this far. haha

Anyway. I need to install some downloaded apps and other .apk files. I was trying to connect my Nook Color to my computer and it does not install the drivers for it. So my laptop cannot read it. How can I fix this issue?

I have followed the steps mentioned in athis thread:
[SCRIPT] Nook Color USB Drivers and ADB Setup (WinXP&7) - xda-developers

using ABfix, and the drivers included in this fix, I have been able to update the drivers. So It seems now I can see the Nook Color in my Computer, but when I try to click it it tells me to insert a disk into L: drive?

Any help and suggestions with this issue, as well as some other questions I had, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463