Does anyone know if Android or, specifically, the HTC EVO has Visual Voicemail? I know there are options with a Google Voice account, but I'm referring to stand alone Visual Voicemail. Thanks!
    05-25-2010 10:00 AM
    Yes, it does have visual voice mail.
    discdoc likes this.
    05-25-2010 11:54 AM
    I know you're looking for a native app. sorry if this wastes your time...

Check out Youmail. It's a voice mail replacement service. Free. there's a app (free). It allows much of the same functionality of Google voice. But, is a great option for anyone who doesn't want GV - but, a lot of the bells and whistles it offer.
    05-25-2010 06:00 PM
    I don't see how an app would do anything on its own. Voicemail on any phone is a carrier (or whatever other service you might use instead) feature -- not a phone feature.
    05-26-2010 08:56 AM
    Google voice can be setup to work as visual voicemail. Its awesome. If you have a .edu email you can get an invite within 24 hours.
    05-26-2010 08:57 AM
    I'm also trying to figure this out too, seeing iPhone users be able to have a list of voicemails and being able to tap to access certain ones. I'm stuck calling into my voicemail, enter password, press 1 to hear all new msgs, etc.
    11-05-2010 05:23 PM
    I'm also trying to figure this out too, seeing iPhone users be able to have a list of voicemails and being able to tap to access certain ones. I'm stuck calling into my voicemail, enter password, press 1 to hear all new msgs, etc.
    The EVO has Visual Voicemail that works exactly the same way that iPhone's VVM works.

As for Google Voice and YouMail, they do a lot more than visual voicemail, but can also serve that purpose.
    11-05-2010 06:15 PM
    The EVO has Visual Voicemail that works exactly the same way that iPhone's VVM works.

As for Google Voice and YouMail, they do a lot more than visual voicemail, but can also serve that purpose.
    Any EVO VVM for the Desire?
    11-10-2010 12:57 PM
    Ok my visual voicemail is no longer working. Missed several calls today each caller left a voicemail. No notification from my Evo. No voicemail listings. NOTHING. Had to call the old fashion way.

Any one else having this problem? Any suggestions?
    11-15-2010 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD