Lost Contacts

andyrooroo

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Well, I just took the plunge and switched from my iPhone to a shiny new Galaxy SII Skyrocket. AT&T shot all my contacts over to the new phone, but my battery was dying in just a few hours. I looked around on the forum, and found that a factory reset might do the trick. I synched my contacts (didn't save them to my SD, which was a mistake) and reset the phone. Now they are all gone, and AT&T can't even seem to help.

One strange thing that gives me hope - while I can't find my contacts in the "Contacts" app, when I got a text message from a friend and went to "Add to Contacts"... they were all there! Is there somewhere they are living that I can access and get back on my phone?

Thank you!!

andyrooroo

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

Sorry to bump this, but I'm going to be manually moving over 100+ contacts tonight if I don't get an answer. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
When you say you "synched" them, what did you do? If they were phone contacts and you didn't export them to SD before resetting, you may be stuck. But you say they show up in the "add to contacts" box? So they must be somewhere on the phone. Did you check the SIM?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zatarabr